Thursday, December 10, 2009

Recommendations for a guy who loves Nevermore?

OK, so I love the metal band Nevermore. I just can't get enough of its songs' wide variety in tempos and styles, macabre permeations, and most especially Warrel Dane's opera-influenced vocals. My question is, what similar bands out there should I be listening to?



Here's the address of their Myspace, if you'd like to take a listen: http://www.myspace.com/nevermorefans



Recommendations for a guy who loves Nevermore?comedy club



Jag Panzer



Iced Earth



Recommendations for a guy who loves Nevermore?sheet music opera theater



Fear Factory....Obsolete is a good album



Caliban.....These guys might be a little more hardcore than metal. If your looking for more metal.



Dimmu Borgir....more dark not so thrash.



Job For A Cowboy......Not too into my friend likes them.



preschool tea party massacre.....:)



I'm not too much of a metal head I have more of a hardcore influence but I hope these ain't people you already know!:)
scars - paparoach
Check out Trouble. Warrel was in that band before Nevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening