Friday, December 4, 2009

If you have the patient to answer all my Questions?answer it will you?(I will give 10 points)?

1.why is the most popular girl in school always blonde?how to be popular?



2.why is blonde=female blond=male



3.This is a very serious question! WHat does it take to do to a good college(USA)?I'm a Chinese,I don't know what Amricans care?sports?grades?activity?



4.What is the most wonderful science fiction book you have ever read?



5.lyrics for 1.the phantom of the opera



2.tears in heaven



3.memory



4.how do you do



6.there are only 4 girls in our class and 7boys! what do you think?



7.if a friend dislike you just because you get good grades ! will you still be her friend?



8.Is there any website what I can listen to song?(the hole song)



9.one of my classmate looks like a hotdog, when I look at him, it make a think of hotdog, what should I do?



10.what do USA people eat for lunch?



11.who is the most beatiful woman on earth?



12.WHat is you favorite book?



13.What does it take to live in USA?



If you have the patient to answer all my Questions?answer it will you?(I will give 10 points)?performing show



1. b/c guys loves blonde b/c they are sex symbols to them.....red hair is next



2. why not..........guys are cute with blonde hair



3. u are chinese/ well u can study an u can get to harvard



4. to be honest. i don't read science fiction book



5. i have no clue



2. no idea



3. my college life



4. to reach level five



6. then all of u will gets a guy :)



7. u can help her so she can likes u



8. napster.com



9. nothing......just leave him alone



10. hotdog and hamburger



11. there isn't any...........some say paris



12. jurrassic park



14. to be like any toher american



14.Do you like the Chicken soup soul series? nope



Harry Potter? yea



A series of unfortunate events? no



15.Do you know any books about detective ? no



16. do you know the book Chasing Vermeer? never herd it



17.if I ask so many questions, will my answers get suspended? idk



18.If I get suspended how will I get it back? just email to them



19.If you have a friend that like to complain, what will you do? just ingore them



20.will you ignore your parents? if so, why? i do't



21.please check I have any grammer that is wrong of spelling that's not correct? well i am busy.......but grammer is grammar



22.where do you buy books on the Internet? amazon.com



23.How old do Americans(USA) can have boy/girl friends? 15



24.how old can Americans(USA) drive a car? 16



25.who is the most popular singer in the US right now? black eyed peas



26.what does Harvard want? good grades? yea and brain people



27.Which country is yout favorite italy



28.can you teach me some English? like: LOL=laugh out loud brb is be right back, there is a search engine will help u out



29.Why is my mother and aunt always put me and my cousin to compete? to be better personn



30.DO you believe in ET? no way



31.do you wish you were/* not really



43 minutes ago



31.do you wish you were/are popular in school? i was



32. what is the most expensive car or the fastest car in the world? jaguar



33.what's the best 10 Universitys or senior high in the world?(A website it's ok) harvard, yale, brown, penn, coulumbia, penn state, nother dame, nyc, standford, and temple



34.What do teenager in USA cared about? boys, their looks



35.what's outside the universe? u really need to know?



36.why do I ask so many questions? i don't know



37.you can tell me about you life or what you think? i am tired



41 minutes ago



37.how can I get my hair shiny? fruitus shamppo(green bottle)



38.do you have any ways that can let my hair grow faster? nope and there isn't



37 minutes ago



39.here is a really serious Question! how can I get tall



40.when Chinese go to USA will USA people exclude us? no,



we just don't like people don't speak english or those who thinks they own the world



u will do fine trust me



If you have the patient to answer all my Questions?answer it will you?(I will give 10 points)?opera score opera theater



Wow I take the 2 dude
did u lose ur mind?
Keep your points!!!!!
I don't want the points that badly so I won't be answering the question/s
i just can say WOW! and i like harry potter and unfortunate events...
well its proved that blondes are really fools.



it u right.



a dumb blonde.
I think that's a bit too much to ask so you can keep your points oh I already have 2 points THANK YOU
i can answer all your question



***** you! (that is my answer to each of ur questions)
%26lt;(=0_0=)%26gt;
guys think blondes are the easiest, be popular by being yourself



america can't spell



Sports, activity, grades, care, in that order



Dianetics



never heard them



tears in heaven sucks and clapton can't sing



change classes you want more girls



depends on if she is hot



yahoo music



are you gay, then eat the hotdog



usually we eat anyone who opposes us for dinner



Alyssa Milano



Da vinci code



if your hispanic or black, anything, all else good luck



I'm tired now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening