Thursday, December 10, 2009

I love music but can't keep up with everything....is punk the same as it was 4 years ago?

I listen to everything, conscious hip hop, rap, r and b, dance, techno, rock, alternative, opera, pop, soul, jazz, almost everything....anyways, I haven't really listened to punk in the last 4 years...



Goldfinger, Less Than Jake, Rufio...uh, they still around? Or has the scene changed?



I love music but can't keep up with everything....is punk the same as it was 4 years ago?movie theater



I am not a punk listener but I am very much into trance . techno, progressive, house, lo-fi, psychedelic etc, and truly the scene has changed over the yrs in these streams atleats as the new generations come in they get their own remixes and their own unique stuff so yeah music world keeps changing periodically not much of a difference wud be there but surely some change will definately be there as it's a competitive world and to better oneself from the other is wat makes one make new stuffs.



I love music but can't keep up with everything....is punk the same as it was 4 years ago?tickets opera theater



While I'm not a "punk" music expert, I can tell you the scene has and is changing. In fact, punk these days isn't even punk. Punk these days is...Fall out boy/Green Day...yuck...Thats pretty much how it all is now. It's all "pop-punk" or MTV brainwashing teens into thinking that a band (such as falloutboy) is any good or punk, based on clothing mostly.



I think some of those bands are still around. I know I still am listening to Goldfinger these days.



Again, I'm not a punk genius but I know enough to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening