Friday, December 4, 2009

Okay, is this normal?

Okay so my 2nd mother's birthday is coming up and all she wants from me is a recording of my opera songs in Italian. I'm 13. I've been classically training for almost 2 years and have come a LONG way. So in my room, I have a microphone, boomstand, pop filter, headphones, an MBOX and Pro Tools on my MacBook.



So when I record my voice over the accompiment, it sounds so strange! SOOOO many people tell me I have a gorgeous voice for such a young age. And all those people have AMAZING musical judgement.



So why does my voice sound so strange and off to me when I listen through headphones? Is that normal?



Thanks a ton!!!



Okay, is this normal?extension



Yes, this is normal. When you speek or sing, you can not hear the real sound of your voice. It's becouse of the anatomical structure of the internal ear and the interaction with your voice; Excuse my poor english (i'm bulgarian) and follow the advices of the men you trust!



Okay, is this normal?movie theater opera theater



You hear your own voice partially conducted through the air and partially conducted through your own body. Nobody ever hears their voice the same as other human beings do. It's entirely normal.
well maybe because of the poor quality of ur musical instruments....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening