Thursday, December 10, 2009

I know this isnt football related but its italian related so maybe some of you could help me out???

im teaching myself how to speak italian and the book i bought recommends that i listen to some italian music so i can get used to listening to the language. anyone know anything decent? any style or genre is fine as long as i can hear the singing clearly (but not opera cause there's no way i'll be able to understand a word they sing).



thanks!!



I know this isnt football related but its italian related so maybe some of you could help me out???plays



I guess understanding the words in a song is really a difficult task, easier with 'plain' singers only.



Don't TV cable or satellite shows, multilanguage DVDs, readings from books ('La Divina Commedia' by Dante Alighieri - it's 1400 Italian and words and terms changed, but you can improve your spelling) performed by theatre actors - better work?



I suggest you



Battiato (lots of CDs) has twirled lyrics, but only in their meanings. He's speaking more than singing.



Lucio Battisti



Enrico Ruggeri



Adriano Celentano (AZZURRO! it's really easy to understand)



Paolo Conte if you like french-style piano singers. He wrote 'Azzurro' for Celentano



Max Pezzali and his former 2 men band (883) if you like dance. Could be the easiest.



Gianna Nannini (rock %26amp; romance)



And I agree with many others:



Modugno



Ramazzotti



Laura Pausini...



Good luck ;-)



I know this isnt football related but its italian related so maybe some of you could help me out???opera ticket opera theater



italian is such a lovely language. i tried teaching myself a while back, but then sort of just fell out of it (that is practicing over and over again). I really don't know what music to reccomend. I've tried to find some, but I never get any good results. So, Sorry, but good luck with learning!
hey can i learn too so when camronesi asks me to marry him i will know exactly what he is saying to me
he-he I'm on the same plan. I listen to RAI. www.radio.rai.it you will be able to listen to music, news and shows etc...
I couldn't help laughing when I read triniwarrior24's comment ;), anyways, my favourite is Eros Ramazzotti - sort of pop/ rock genre, his music is beautiful and words are really clear. Also try Laura Pausini, Irene Grandi, Eliza, Tiziano Ferro - you'll probably find something you like.



ps. There's probably a language section here where you can post this, and good luck with self-learning - I find it hard even with lessons. ;)
Most major cities have at least 1 store that carries foreign music, Eros Ramazotti is easy to get,but by all means log on to www.rai.it so you can get the accent correct.
Hi Lola...personally myself I love Eros Ramazzotti, he's Italian but also sings in English and Spanish. His music is easy listening and clearly understood. He also has a beautiful song which he sings with Tina Turner ( Cose Della Vita). He's an amazing singer, I have all his Cd's. I'll give you some websites to look at but if you need anymore help feel free to contact me. There are many other good Italian singers but he's the first to come to mind.



http://www.ramazzotti.com/home.asp



http://music.aol.com/artist/eros-ramazzo...



These are just a few websites.
Paola E Chiara is good
Hi!



Well... I love 50's songs.



And, learning wise, it is kind of easier to understand what the artists said back then. Pronunciation was much better 'cause the music was not as overwhelming as it is now.



I'd recomend Domenico Modugno ("Volare" is a classic), and, by the way, he was the first italian artist to reach No. 1 on the US Billboard charts. Also classic war songs like "Bella ciao". I love those! (From WWIII)



Of the actual artists you have Pooh, Eroz Ramazzotti, Laura Pausini, Tiziano Ferro, Nek (all Pop... although Pooh is more rocky).



One fact: italians translate anything. I bet you can find musicals online. Auditions where held this month in Rome for Grease and you HAD to sing it in italian so. Look for that online if you're a musical fan.



Goodluck!
look for vasco rossi... he has a million songs (been around for ages)



I could give you a load of italian hip hop groups/artists too but i doubt very much you will be able to understand much of that!!!



also you can download some 'finley'. they are a young italian group (very rock style)



if you want a more mellow and melodic singer, try laura pausini

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening