Friday, December 4, 2009

Building music library.....?

What are some good songs to listen to, not trying to be a DJ just want some music ideas. always looking to expand. doesnt matter, rock, pop, hip-hop, just NO COUNTRY or weird stuff like polka or opera



Building music library.....?phantom of the opera



There are many artists out there, however if you want some really great music and not the cookie cutter crap you hear now then the following list should help you.....



I no particular order....



Black Sabbath (the Ozzy Osbourne years only)



Led Zeppelin



Jimi Hendrix



Lynyrd Skynyrd



Nine Inch Nails (get all of their stuff if you can find it and or afford it)



Stone Temple Pilots



Soundgarden



Pearl Jam



Marvin Gaye



Blues Brothers



Santana



Barry White



AC/DC



Rob Zombie/White Zombie



A Perfect Circle



Tool



The Ramones



The Clash



I could go on and on however I would spend all night listing all the people and groups I listen to or have listened to. I look at music like this if you find something that you like then add it to your collection.



As you can see I have somewhat of a diverse group and thats just the tip of the iceberg for me, heh I would like to have on of the fbi profiles do a work up on me on all the music I listen to....lol. Hope my little list helps



Building music library.....?listen to opera opera theater



Faber Drive- Second Chance
armor for sleep ... they have good guitars i and SENSES FAIL i can play irony of dying on your birthday
My personal preference in music falls to Linkin Park, hands down. However...



-Linkin Park



-My Chemical Romance



-Taking Back Sunday



-Bad Religioin



-Evanescence



-Breaking Benjamin



-Billy Joel



All of those are good artists...
well DJ's usually spin stuff like rap and hip-hop.



i don't listen either.



but some techno would be good i think,



Antiloop- Believe



Zombie Nation- Kernkraft 400



those are good.
sorry dont listen to oprea ... so not my kinda music .... but some good christain bands are .... flyleaf, red, skillet, family force 5, 12 stones, decyfer down, and many more. do u not like country .. well i live in the country but dont worry its ok i really dont listen to country all that much just a little
Mika, Beyonce, Fall Out Boy, Saosin, Fergie, Young Jeezy, Rihanna, Ciara, Shakira, Ruben Studdard, All American Rejects, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Katherine McPhee, Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Timbaland, and Girls Like Boys(it may be Boys Like Girls though) Weird Al Yankovic, Avril Lavigne, and others like September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening