Thursday, December 10, 2009

Question bout the EnV cell phone ..?

I just got this cell phone today but my mom told me that when she called me it said "Please wait while you listen to this music" or something like that then it plays this weird opera kind of music and i dont mean my ringtone. I dont have any clue of how the change it. Could someone tell me how pleaseeee ??



Question bout the EnV cell phone ..?playhouse



im not sure how to chane it, but that's your call back tone. so instead of it ringing, it plays that song for them. you can change it, im just not sure how to. sorry.



Question bout the EnV cell phone ..?plays opera theater



go to get new and go to whatever ringtone app u have and go to rbt ( ringback tones ) and change it
it's called a ringback tone and the only way you should have that is if you signed up for it. It costs to have it. Either call customer service or log into your verizon account on line and go to ringback tones. There you can choose other songs and set which one you want it to play

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening